Tuesday, April 13, 2010

reBlog from Mommy Tyme: Your Thoughts on our Children, Development, and Life

I found this fascinating quote today:



Are you a screamer? How effective is that, really? We all lose our cool sometimes- although I like to think I have the patience of a saint- reality is, when I am already 15 minutes late for wrok and have a forty five minute commute to get there, still have my son trying to find his shoes, and the front door was left open so the dog has run off.... Sometimes I do yell (or as I call it, talking very firmly in a loud voice...) So, when I ran across the following article I thought, "Whew... I am not alone..." So, check it out- then tell me... How do you keep it together?Mommy Tyme, Your Thoughts on our Children, Development, and Life, Apr 2010



You should read the whole article.

No comments:

Can You Stumble Me, Please?

Total Pageviews

Followers