Monday, February 15, 2010

New Format!

Wow! The blog has really grown over the past few months with a lot of new features and additions! With that in mind, I thought that it would be a great idea to organize the blog for reader ease! So, with that in mind, I have broken down some of the routine features into individual pages- I think this will make manuevering on the blog much more functional and fun! You can get to just what you want without muddling through posts that you have either already read or are not interested in! So, the Share the Love Feature has its own page- Features- you can get to it by clicking on the "Features" link under the Pages heading at the left sidebar (second section down).

Also, we have talked about the mini market page for my handmade seller friends! I am still anxious to get this underway! For more visibility and more functionality- the Mini market will also have its own page- Remember, the mini market is totally free and just a way for us to help each other out with promotions! I will post one of your widgets on the page and promote the page as a mini marketplace. Readers can link directly to your store by clicking on the widget. Most marketplaces offer a mini store option- so if you use Winkelf, Etsy, or Artfire just go to your mini store tab, Rapid Cart tab, window tab, etc. and copy the code. Then email the code to me at Mommytyme70@yahoo.com with "mini market" in the subject line! I will let you know when you are up and running!

Also, for my selling friends- I often provide you with links, free traffic services, promotional tools, etc. These can now be found on their own page! Again, just for ease of use. You can link directly to that page simply by clicking on the link under the Pages heading.

For my shoppers and viewers- I have created a What's New page for all of the latest Mommy Tyme creations and a page of all of Mommy Tyme Gifts market outlets! Enjoy and please let me know if there are any shopping difficulties with these links.

Finally, the joy of Ning and social networking! I have set up a page of all the hot spots that Mommy Tyme participates in. I often get requests to send invitations for Ning networks or the facebook fan page link, etc. Now you can find all these great places in one spot. Just click on any of the icons or badges and you can sign up!

So, let me know if this system and lay out works better, is more confusing- etc!



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Can You Stumble Me, Please?

Total Pageviews

Followers