Friday, January 29, 2010

Squidoo.... Have you tried it!

 Have you Tried Squidoo?


Want a fun and easy way to promote yourself?  How about your blog- you can actually add a feed to your lens!  Or your Etsy mini?  Sell on ebay?  You can pull your items from ebay and promote them here, too!  There are so many things you can do with squidoo!  If you don't have one, get one!  They are totally free.  Plus, you can actually earn money simply by allowing Amazon and other top name vendors to advertise on your lens!  It is really easy to set one up.  Use it to sell, promote, talk about your hot new items.

 Sign up here!  Piece of cake, I promise!
http://www.squidoo.com/lensmaster/referral/MommyTyme

Once you have signed up, come back here, comment and leave your new lens URL!  I will promote, lens roll, twitter, etc! Your new Squidoo Lens!  Lets all help each other!  It is a great source for getting your name and shop out there!  Really!

For the next few posts I am going to talk about the tools Squidoo offers and the best way to utilize them.  I am in the learning process, too!  So, lets work together!

So Remember, leave your Squidoo Lens URL here so we can all find it!  Readers... Take a minute and visit the Lens posted!  Comment, comment, comment! 

I look forward to checking out everyones!  Oh, here is mine:

http://www.squidoo.com/MommyTyme
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

Debra said...

I just signed up with Squidoo, but I haven't published it yet. I need to figure some of it out.
squidoo.com/zaneymay

Can You Stumble Me, Please?

Total Pageviews

Followers