Friday, January 29, 2010

Mommy Tyme gifts

Mommy Tyme gifts

I spent an enormous amount of time this morning revising the front page of my website. I thought that it could use a pick me up! I dont know about you guys, but I am tired of the cold, the rain, the yuck! Once Christmas is over, I am ready to move into Spring! Snow is beautiful when it is clean, white, or falling on a clear starry night... but that icky dark, drove over, half melted dirty slush just brings me down... The lack of sun is adding to my cabin fever, too! So, I took some time to perk the front page up and see if a cheerful introduction would help everyone feel a little more energetic and cheerful about the day ahead!

I am not a programmer, nor am I a marketing guru! So, if you have a minute, can you stop by and tell me what you think? The link is at the top!

Have a great day...

No comments:

Can You Stumble Me, Please?

Total Pageviews

Followers