Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Twitter, webfetti, Fairy Backgrounds- Layouts and more...

If you are trying to spice up your blog, your layouts, web site or social network pages- I highly recommend using the background fairy (link is in upper left corner of my Mishaps of Mommy blog at http://mishapsofmommy.blogspot.com)

You may try the webfetti add on, also. However, I had multiple computer glitches start immediately after using the webfetti templates and adding the toolbar (you have to load the toolbar to get access to the layouts)- I seriously discourage downloading the toolbar.

I would love to hear your experiences with either of these graphic pages. Please share them here. I have seen many people using graphics from webfetti on social networks- are you having any computer problems from the download? I would love to know.

Finally- want to tweet all the time- well download the twitter bar below. This is a quick, simple, easy access way to work your twitter page while doing other things, too! Find something cool on the web? Just add a quick tweet without having to find your twitter home page. Try it, let me know how it works for you!

No comments:

Can You Stumble Me, Please?

Total Pageviews

Followers