Friday, September 17, 2010

Feature Friday

Well, as you may have realized the creative and crafty blog hop has ended, but I still have all the links up and posted to share! They are fantastic blogs that you really should take a moment to browse through! I try to check a few out each week, and what a coincidence? Today I visited the Artisan Beaders Street Team blog and found it was Feature Friday! What a fantastic collection on the posts of this blog! There is such a variety of beading preferences, styles, and use of materials! I think I was there for about an hour today just going through the posts, archives, and even the links and etsy shops! It is a fantastic blog with so much variety- you should take a minute to visit! Especially today, Feature Friday! I have the link below... Enjoy!


Feature Friday

Can You Stumble Me, Please?

Total Pageviews

Followers