Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Handpainted cake server and more... May's pursuit of handmade!

I have a treat for you today... Linda is the next feature in our Pursuit of Handmade, and all I can say is ... "wow!"- just look at this gorgeous cake server! she has plates, bowls and more to match! Handpainted with gorgeous pink flowers- what a perfect gift idea for May!





Here is what I dug up on Linda..."I've been painting since the beginning of time. Roses, Painting and Pink are my passions. I love Shabby,Victorian, Cottage Chic decor. There is nothing I love more than to reclaim an item and give it new life"

You can check this item out and all of her beautiful work at:

http://www.ribbonsrosesandmore.com/category_11/all/Vintage-Kitchen.htm



Would you like to be featured in the Pursuit of Handmade? All you have to do is hop over to http://mishapsofmommy.blogspot.com and add your URL to the comment section! Then help us promote one another by tweeting the links, tweeting the blog, etc. add the hashtag " #POH " after every tweet so we can retweet each other with ease!

Hope to see you soon...

No comments:

Can You Stumble Me, Please?

Total Pageviews

Followers