Well, by this time you have all heard me talking about it somewhere or another... and it's finally here! The blog party! Hosted by Inspiration Avenue, which I am so proud to be affiliated with, and what a happening party this one is! I was so excited I got up at 6am with a quiet house so I could bounce around the blogs and see what is happening! I am so inspired and excited to get started with new ideas and techniques- I am actually glad today is a rainy, ucky, cold, day! I have an excuse to stay inside and get busy!
Well, check out my tutorial below for "Make your own Eco Friendly, Cost reducing, Laundry Detergent"- and then make sure to hit the blog party invite icon for more!
Come back next week for ideas on all natural, homemade fabric softener! Or scroll down for some simple clean green ideas for your home!
OH..... PS.... Just for fun I thought I would throw in a freebie or giveaway! Just to get the comments flowing and to hope you all come back for more! At the end of the blog party this weekend I will draw one random winner from the comments listed to receive my newest bath and body addition to the collection at Mommy Tyme Bath and Gifts! HERE IS THE CATCH- YOU HAVE TO HOP OVER TO MOMMY TYME GIFTS TO ENTER! THE DETAILS ARE ALL THERE, VERY EASY ENTRY! JUST COMMENT, THATS IT! I WANT TO KEEP ALL THE ENTRIES IN ONE CENTRAL LOCATION- SO VISIT http://mommytymegifts.blogspot.com to enter and share! Good luck!
Mommy Tyme will be sending one lucky winner a Green Tea Sea Salt Scrub Bar- this is an extra hard, extra long lasting, low lather bar made with aloe oil, aloe gel, mineral sea salts, coconut oil, jojoba oil, glycerin, avocado and cucumber base and more... Skin loving ingredients!
How do you pick this new item up? Simple! Add one comment for each of the following you do:
1. Comment on the blog party? Are you having fun? What have you learned? Would you like to do this again? Favorite blogger? etc.
2. Follow this blog
3. Share a tip for party goers- if you have one (it can be an additional idea for any of the blog party posts, an idea for my tutorial, how to get the most of a blog party, how to print tutorials, etc.) Anything you can think of...
4. Follow my facebook fan page (at the side bars of the blog)
5. Follow my twitter (side bar of the blog)
6. Invite your friends, post on your blog, etc. about the blog party (leave a URL or number of friends you invited!)
Remember, you have to post your comment on the Mommy Tyme Gifts blog at http://mommytymegifts.blogspot.com
*You do not have to do all of the above, just whatever of those you choose, but each thing you do or complete leave a separate comment and it grabs you an extra chance to win...
Have fun, Party Hard!