Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sunshine Award!

Wow!  I was just informed that my blog has won a Sunshine Award!  How great is that?  Thanks so much to Creations with a Heart who handed the award to me!  I am overwhelmed with delight!  Really!  Such a cool idea and now I get to pass it on to some more great bloggers...

I am handing off the award to the following Bloggers!  Enjoy!


Artangel
Art and Inspiration
Always Artistic
JBirdsGarden
Chatty Cats
Annette Quirk
Beaded Jewels
Blogging Moms Anonymous
 Bedtime for Kids
Cute n Cool Blog stuff
A Cup of Jo
 Be Adorned Jewelry


Once you have been notified of receiving the award, you need to complete the following:

Please pass this award on to your favorite bloggers!  Here are the Rules:
1.  Put the logo on your blog or within your post
2.  Pass the award on to 12 bloggers
3.  Link the nominees within your post
4.  Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5.  Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw, Thank you Valerie! I amso honored. I hope you stopped by our team blog and got a chance to see your meet and greet there. If not, please take a moment to do so.
Have a lovely weekend.
Tammy

Annette Q said...

Thank you so much for the award! I'm so flattered! And thanks for linking me to your lovely blog :-))

Can You Stumble Me, Please?

Total Pageviews

Followers