Wednesday, January 13, 2010

reBlog from Mommy Tyme: Mishaps of Mommy- Looking for Organization? Ideas to concise- but cheaply?

 Visit my blog- Mishaps of Mommy as we do a series called Organizing for Creativity- On the Cheap!  I am working my way through my craft room/office/study area/etc. etc. and trying to create a functional space that can accomadate all of my needs- Come share this experience (or torture- you choose!)

Visit http://mishapsofmommy.blogspot.com for more....


Then I moved to my jewelry making supplies... This was a little tougher.  There are so many embellishments, findings, beads, crystals, tools, etc.  Before I simply kept everything on the table and worked- but it was crowded, time consuming to find what I needed, and things easily got lost (remember, I have a 4 year old boy!).  So, I thought about what type of components would best serve as storage for all of this.Mommy Tyme, Mishaps of Mommy, Jan 2010


You should read the whole article.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

Jason Matthew said...

Hii

Great article, and also very informative If in your view online jewelery sales is done only for really expensive gold and Gold Fundraising then you can buy online.

Can You Stumble Me, Please?

Total Pageviews

Followers