Monday, January 4, 2010

reBlog from Mommy Tyme: Mishaps of Mommy

I found this fascinating quote today:



Make sure to check back this week.... I am going to list the best of the best, easiest to use- FREE- traffic building, rotating, and banner/site exposure services I can find... I am diligently scouring and surfing to determine what are the best services for people like you and me to use! Those of us with small businesses, home businesses, WAHMS, bloggers, and more... We cant afford those big rotators, nor can we spend hours on the web surfing for credits! So keep up with the programs I have tried for you- then share your experiences with them.Mommy Tyme, Mishaps of Mommy, Jan 2010



You should read the whole article.

No comments:

Can You Stumble Me, Please?

Total Pageviews

Followers