Sunday, November 1, 2009

reBlog from Mommy Tyme: Mishaps of Mommy

I found this fascinating quote today:



Well, here it is another month coming around....November! Actually, November is one of my favorite months... The leaves, the weather, the bonfires! I am also really excited about promoting some of my new holiday items! And, I have made a committment this year to Buy Handmade! I hope you all do the same? Anyway, with a new month, means a new blank slate for my Spotlight Page! I want to offer everyone here the opportunity first... If you would like to promote your shop, store, business (and it does not have to be handmade, but it does have to be something that is beneficial to women, Mom's, or the family unit), then please check out the spot and get me your info. As always, this is totally free, but it is first come first serve- AND you have to meet the criteria of what I am trying to offer to my viewers-Mommy Tyme, Mishaps of Mommy, Oct 2009



You should read the whole article.

No comments:

Can You Stumble Me, Please?

Total Pageviews

Followers