Contest! Give Away! Favorite Crafts does it again!
I love stamping, don't you? What can't you spruce up with a simple stamp? And how versatile and unique can it become with glitter, a blend of your fav. colors? Wow! Well, how about a free set of eco friendly, reusable, durable stamps? Just in time for the holidays? Read below for more....
The following I found at : http://www.favecrafts.com/
Go to the link above to enter!
Review by Maria Nerius
This was a set of clear stamps. You will need an acrylic block to use these unmounted stamps. Images were of recycling, nature, and words. A total of 12 images are included in the set with one of those images being a border of 7 images. You just peel the image you want off the carrier sheet, place on acrylic block, and stamp away. You can also use several images to build a scene to stamp if you use a large acrylic block. The stamps can be cleaned with soap and water, then when dry placed back on the carrier sheet for storage out of sunlight.
* Very trendy theme. Loved being able to stamp Go Green and the recycle symbol onto my envelopes, stationary, and postcards.
* The clear stamps really make placement of image easy.
* I liked the variety in sizes of the images. The border was a nice touch.
* The word images had humor. My favorite was GOT AIR?
* Every image was useable, no fluff. I liked every image.
Win these Stamps!
We are giving away 1 set of Go Green stamps to 1 lucky winner
Go to: http://www.favecrafts.com/