Thursday, March 11, 2010

Purses on Parade... Here we go!

Purses On Parade!!!

Handcrafted Felted Wool Purses and Accessories by NeedlesAndKims

Handcrafted Felted Wool Purses and Accessories by NeedlesAndKims

This is my first Purses on Parade artist! And, Wow! Need I say more? These are fantastic bags, gorgeous purses, great accessories! I am literally in awe of her work...
Take a minute, visit the etsy shop, then come back and tell me your fav!


Here are mine:



Are these not the most chic bags ever? I think they are perfect for just about any occasion, any outfit! I love them! Really, stop by the shop- check them out, then come back and share one of your favorites....


Do you create bags, purses, accessories for purses- wallets? etc? Post your link so we can share your work! I will be doing the Purses on Parade series for another two weeks! Then we will be moving to Summer Feet...? I know, sounds crazy right? I am introducing a new Lavender foot scrub so I want to show off all things feet related! Do you have anklets? Flip Flops? Sandals? Socks? Toe rings? Or anything else you can think FEET about! Post your link and I will show you off!

Stay tuned, I have some cool bags to show off the rest of the week, too!


Looking for traffic for your shop? Need to get customers to your store? Check out the tips on Mishaps of Mommy:
http://mishapsofmommy.blogspot.com

Want to know what is coming next with Mommy Tyme? Visit the site at http://www.mommytyme.org or join the fan page at:







2 comments:

NeedlesAndKims said...

Thank you so much for featuring my purses! I'm enjoying your blog.
Kim

Unknown said...

I love your purses! They are gorgeous! Hope you check out the follow up post on facebook! I am sure you will receive a ton of likes!

Can You Stumble Me, Please?

Total Pageviews

Followers