Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Wow!  I cant believe it.  Today I opened my etsy mail and was thrilled to find out that I had been chosen as one of the top handmade creations of the week on this fantastic blog- Check out the link below!  The title is straight lines and loopy lines, and my Plumeria and Floral Bath salts are posted!  These salts are really great with rosehips, lavender buds, and  essential oils, they create a fantastic relaxation experience!  I am so thrilled to be part of this blog!  Check it out, see the other FANTASTIC artisans listed, and leave a comment yourself... You may be the next to be promoted!



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

All about the Buttons has awesome goodies! Stop by and see her shop!
Great Blog Valerie!!

Creations With Heart said...

You have a great store!! I was happy to make you part of the THC!! Thanks for the mention too! Much success to you! ~Julie =]

Can You Stumble Me, Please?

Total Pageviews

Followers