Sunday, December 27, 2009

Setting Up a New Shop with the Latest Items....

Over the Holiday weekend, I decided to plunge, feet first, into the new zibbet Marketplace.  If you have not tried it, it is worth a minute of your time to explore.  The listing is very easy, and it's free!  You can list up to 25 items, free.  There is also the upgrade for 7.00 or the lifetime membership for about 150.00!  Anyway you go, it seems like a great deal.  But, is the traffic there?  That was my concern before I splurge on a lifetime account.  This is a lifelong project for me because I love what I am doing, but I am not at a point where I can leave the 9-5 world just yet (boy, I wish I was...).  So, every minute online has to count.  Every marketing effort has to be substantial- (if you have not checked it out, you should visit my blog:  Mishaps of Mommy- for marketing shortcuts, tips, free services and more at http://mishapsofmommy.blogspot.com)

So, I opened shop, created some NEW items for the event, and now we wait?  No, now we get busy and promote the heck out of zibbet to see where it is going to go!  Etsy did not occur one day, many people worked tirelessly at it, each individual store promoted and shouted their URL to the world... The same has to be true of Zibbet!  I like the idea of getting in on the ground floor of a marketplace, so I can learn and explore as each new application and service is added, plus the competition is not quite so tough!  The idea of being part of something new excites me!

So, today I listed some of my latest (and possibly greatest) new items:

First is the Sweet Pea Bath Set with a giant 5 ounce bath butter bar in sweet pea with essential oils for skin care, an all natural sweet pea solid fragrance pot, and 1.7 ounce natural sweet pea sugar scrub with essential oils like jojoba, avocado, and aloe, Mango butter (organic), mineral salts, etc.... All for a discounted price of 5.50!  And with the new flat rate shipping, you can get it all for 4.95 (and maybe add another bath bar, fragrance, or shampoo)





You can also opt for the larger version with a 6.5 ounce sugar scrub for only 7.50 for the set!

Another new item I listed today is the Orange Blossom Mango shampoo in 4ounces, or 6.5 ounce flip top container.  This great shampoo has a super rich and thick lather, is created with essential oils like Rosemary (known to assist in scalp care), jojoba oil, avocado oil, aloe oil, and sugar (to name a few of the ingredients!).  Long lasting orange and mango fragrance lets you feel like you are on vacation everyday.  No heavy or oily residue!  Great for every hair type and on sale now!



So, stop by the new Zibbet shop at http://www.zibbet.com/MommyTyme and see what you think!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Can You Stumble Me, Please?

Total Pageviews

Followers